Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trendy Television: Gossip Girls



Gossip Girl is on a break, but that doesn't mean we can't admire their actresses' style from afar. Last night were the CFDA Fashion Awards, and both Blake Lively (Serena) and Michelle Trachtenberg (Georgina) were present. Each actress wore completely different ensembles, risky and unique in their own way. If you want to emulate these looks but don't have the means, look below for some alternate yet similar choices.


I really like the hot pink with the nude peep toe pumps, but I can't decide if the whole look together on Blake Lively is too reminiscent of Barbie. I love her, and normally she looks flawless. Maybe it's just the tan that's throwing me off, because this Michael Kors dress fits her perfectly.

Strapless Sheath Dress in Hot Pink Available at Forever 21 for $14.50





Michelle Trachtenberg opted for a more risque outfit in her Behnaz Sarafpour dress. Her sleek pulled back hair completes her look. At first glace, I didn't like it. The ruffles on the bustier weren't flattering, but as I looked at other images, I decided she looks great for the event. Afterall, it's an awards show for fashion. She dared to be a little different, and I applaud her for that.

0 comments:

Modaholica   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP