Friday, July 10, 2009

Gossip Girl Filming


So yesterday I heard that Gossip Girl would be filming right in my neighborhood and I wanted to wander there during my lunch. I heard it was insane...tons of fans and paparazzi and opted not to go. I had to walk by to go to the train to go into Brooklyn tonight and it looked empty. The trucks were there but no sign of any cast members or trailers. I figured they were done for the day. I'm walking home at midnight and spot a bright light at the end of a block. I walk down to check it out and see what I found.




Nate's mystery lady? It's none other than CW's Joanna Garcia. Garcia joins the cast this fall as Nate's love interest, Bree Buckley. That's a nice Ferrari Nate has there isn't it?


0 comments:

Modaholica   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP