Friday, May 29, 2009

Sales and Deals: Carlos Falchi is Coming to Target

Target has partnered with yet another designer.  This time it's Carlos Falchi.  True to his normal line, his Target line will consist of faux snakeskin bags and will be available come the fall. According to WWD, "As Target’s eighth limited edition affordable handbag launch, Falchi’s designs will be available at the retailer’s stores and on target.com from Oct. 11 to Dec. 27. The 13-item line will consist of faux snakeskin handbags in jewel tones such as plum and teal with contrasting shades of brown, black and gray." I'm excited to see what the line will look like. I like snakeskin in moderation. So, a small clutch would be ideal for me. My only reservation is that like with other target lines, the faux leather sometimes looks a little...lacking? Meanwhile, I'll keep my hopes up.


Not familiar with Carlos Falchi? See some of his handbags at Saks Fifth Avenue like this Pleated Pouch Clutch:

Retails at Saks for $1,860.00


Are you excited for the Carlos Falchi for Target line?

1 comments:

Anonymous

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop

Modaholica   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP