Sunday, May 24, 2009

What I'm Wearing

I've seen features like this around the internet, and I think it's really fun to see what other people wear. Today, I attended a Memorial Day barbecue (even though it's not Memorial Day quite yet). Memorial Day marks the beginning of summer for me so I wanted to be fun and bright! I couldn't find exact matches online to what I was wearing so I'll post similar ones. In the future, I'll get some pictures of myself wearing it too.

What I'm Wearing


Light Wash Bootcut Jeans
Similar: AE Slim Boot Jean in Light Vintage Wash Available for $29.50

Fab Banded Slub Top
Exact: Forever 21's Fab Banded Slub Top in Aqua Available for $6.50

White-trimmed Navy Blue Espadrilles
Similar: Boden Fabulous Espadrilles Available for $98.00

Brown Convertible Satchel
Similar: The Sak Silverlake Convertible Satchel in Teak Available for $200.00

Turquoise Hoop Earrings
Similar: Charlotte Russe's Turquoise Hoop Earrings Available for $4.00

0 comments:

Modaholica   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP