Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trendy Television: The Hills


[Images Courtesy of INFDaily]

I'll confess, I still watch The Hills if I'm home, but I've never seen its after show ( just because I think the idea is ridiculous).  Last night, it was nearly midnight when I was flipping through the channels when I saw it was on. I couldn't help but watch to catch a glimpse of what Lauren was wearing.  How her style has developed since her Laguna days!


These pieces were the most similar items I found.  The best part is that four out of the five items were on sale, and they're all reasonably priced! I'm not very big on leather, but I think this outfit was pulled off effortlessly.  The soft billowy top contrasted nicely against the rough leather skirt.  The scarf was a nice accessory to throw on.  Finally, the black heels kept it simple and pulled it together, while the teal nail polish gave it just a pop of color.

Mossimo Sheer Cowl Top in True White Available (on sale) at Target for $8.98







What do you think of Lauren's oufit?

1 comments:

Anonymous

I think she pulls it off in a very cute sort of way. I like this by the way, the trendy television chain.

Modaholica   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP